Wednesday, April 7, 2010

5 thing that matter

9.00am i open my violin case and start my practice of the day.. i've been playing mozart concerto and a question pop out. Why is mozart music can sustain until today? i mean it had been century is it the melody or is a historical thing.. after that i went to Chen Moh and teach again. Sometimes i do feel tired of myself and being so discipline but deeply i know that someone is looking up at me.. if i step the wrong path the other will fall in too. responsible is very important in my life. There is four things that really matter to me 1. God 2. family 3. music 4. friend. I'm happy with my life now but i want to make it better, I have 16 member of violinist and friend in second violin in orchestra , I have a cell group that love God and I have a family that take care of me. Nothing is better then what i have now but life have to move on. I appreciate everything that God had given to me :)


Nicholas Cheng.

No comments:

Post a Comment